is it worth 1400

JETHRO

Founding Member
Jul 27, 2002
ALTOONA PA
we all know how coupes are getting hard to find. atleast for me anyway. found one that the guy wants 1400 for and it used to be a four cylinder. it now has an 86 ho motor with a carb and an aod in it now. i dont care about the motor. i want to go with a stroked windsor any way but still carb. i could probably sell the motor and tranny for i dont know how much and pretty much just have a shell to work with. the interior is good but there are some dings in the body. its an 88 with i think around 70k on it. it comes with an 8.8 and an h pipe. whats your thoughts?

• Sponsors (?)

Its its done rite its def worth it. But somthing like that there is a big chance that youll get someone elses eadaches and mistakes. If you just gonna throw a new motor in I def wouldent bother. Find a shot 4cyl or a v8 with a blown engine. Im supprised you having problems fidning one, when Im in PA i see em a lot

87gtconv said:
Yes you can find lots of them but aint they all rusted out??

exactly! i want to start with a 4 cyl i dont need the v8 cause im putin my own in. ill be putting a tubular k member,a arms and a coil over kit in it so that stuff doesnt matter anyway. plus itll probably be cheaper insurance.