It's alive It's alive

mytight95

Apr 11, 2003
Dothan,Al
Well the car is back up and running, new clutch, new DS new x-pipe, new muffs, new flow-tubes, all new bearings and blocker rings, new shift forks and shifter top the case is also a new unit, A lot of new parts.

Well i know it was a lot or work :nonono: and frustration, i have a DS loop now!!!! and i would recommend anyone who doesn't to buy one, i have lost about 550$ in parts to a 20 dollar u-joint.

Well i haven't got the muffs and flow tubes on yet, because theere is not exhaust shop around here open when i got finished today, So right now the cars exhaust stops at the end of the x-pipe. let me say this with open pipes this thing is incredibly loud. I don't know how anyone could ever run their car with no muffs. I left the car idling went in the house and the pictures on the wall were vibrating, lol, :D i wonder how much it will quiet down with the mac muffs. Also does anyone have any good sound clips of the mac muffs with an x, dumped or with pipes???? if so i would like them.

Some adjusting to do but i am pretty much finished, and i would like to thank first off Rio5.0, for all your help andy, killer for the torque info as well as rockin and anyone else who has helped me.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice:
jason

• Sponsors (?)