It's Painted!

L8 MUSL

Jan 20, 2003
Carlsbad, Ca.
I picked her up at the painter yesterday and it looks real good! They did a great job on the body work.
I've found a few imperfections but hey, a 2 stage paint job and body work for $1,165.00. I'm stoked!
There are the first few pics in the link in my sig.
I'll post better ones later.
If this rain stops.

• Sponsors (?)

Goldmember said:
Wow! That's a nice paint job. Post us some good pics. For $1,165 thats a steal. Where did you get it done?
It is a steal huh? and that included a fair amount of body work. I had a totally jacked up quarter panel that I had done a pathetic bondo job on years ago and a passenger side door that was totally rippled by the mirror as well as a bunch of door dings.
It was done at the Maaco in Oceanside. The owner is a friend of a friend.
Talk to John, tell him Bill sent you.
He said he would give my other Stang buddies a deal as well.

And, it was done in 6 day's! right when he said it would be.

Very Nice, does this "deal" only apply to Mustangs?

I need this repainted
TD3.jpg

Same colors, simple single stage paint.
Body work is already done, trim is all removed, just looking for a decent price and decent job.

GroverDill said:
good good,

you Vert looks really good.

thanks, and again I got 3 coats of color and 2 coats of clear + body work, so you should get it done for alot less. :nice:
They painted my car 4 years ago with a single stage paint job for $300.00 but it only lasted about 4 years.

Johns89lx said:
Bill, the linkee no workee......

It's working for everybody else? :shrug:
Maybe your puter at work isn't letting it through. I left it in the garrage today. I'll put it back together and post some good pics when the weather clears.

And yeah Beau it could make a good down payment on an 03 Cobra. :D

Ok, it's working now. Very nice. Great price and only one week to complete. Of course, you'll have to park with me in the south 40 from now on.....

Now that you've got the car back, are we still doing something this saturday? Perhaps a short morning cruise with lunch someplace?

206632877SBPndP_th.jpg

Johns89lx said:
Ok, it's working now. Very nice. Great price and only one week to complete. Of course, you'll have to park with me in the south 40 from now on.....

Now that you've got the car back, are we still doing something this saturday? Perhaps a short morning cruise with lunch someplace?

LOL yeah with the crappy paint job I got used to pulling it right in next to anything anywhere. Now I'll be part of the paranoid parkers club.

I am going up to L.A. Friday night to see a friends band play at some nightclub in Santa Monica, I will not be home untill Saturday night.
I do want to get together with every one soon though!