I've Finally Graduated!

I finally graduated from ASU with a degree in Business Administration. I specialized my studies in entreprenuership and small business. I have also been extremely busy trying to get through the program as quick as possible before the tuition costs rise by 40% again.

At least now I'll have more time to work on the stangs along with starting up my tech posts again, and contributing more on stangnet. Now out to the garage!

• Sponsors (?)

Real- Yeah between working full time +, taking 15+ credit hours, and driving from the new house, I was up and going an average of 19-20 hrs each day (including weekends)

68-No dream job yet, I'm still working as a landscape designer. Though I'm going to ramp my Real estate company back up along with working on a projectto support our hobby, but it will take at least a year to start the physical building. Until then, I'll stay at my current job so that I can be fully vested in the retirement plan at the end of the year.

NK-The one part was this past weekend, but I'm sure there are tons more in the future. I will be moving into a house of my own late July with an even bigger 3 car garage then my current house. I'll have a stangnet party then!

Congrats to you. I know it is a great feeling to finally be done. I just finished MY BS in Information Technology (15 years after graduating High School). I can totally relate with the difficulties of going to school while working full-time and having a family (wife and 5 kids). Not much time for anything else.

oboebrian said:
NK-The one part was this past weekend, but I'm sure there are tons more in the future. I will be moving into a house of my own late July with an even bigger 3 car garage then my current house. I'll have a stangnet party then!

Damn Oboe, I was gonna bringmy Harley up in early July.

~Critter