J&M Products : Forum Sponsor : Updates

J&M Products

Premium Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
Paso Robles
J&M Products would like to take this opportunity to inform everybody we have decided to sponsor and help support stangnet.com. We feel it is very important to support forums which help the general public in the way stangnet.com does. We have also decided to specifically sponsor the 4.6L forums and would be willing to help answer any suspension related technical questions you have. We are available by phone, email, or pm so please does not hesitate to ask.

• Sponsors (?)

Newest Product Release

Fits: 1994-2004 Ford Mustangs

Camber/Caster Plates:

Do you need to take control of your Mustangs front suspension? You can do it by using a set of J&M Products adjustable caster and camber plates. J&M plates replace the stock rubber strut mount bushings with a chrome-moly spherical bearing, allowing you full control of the front suspension alignment. Whether you want your alignment set for track, street, or strip, these plates will allow you to fine tune your alignment so you can get the most out of your car. The bearing mounts are completely adjustable and are 100% high frequency pulse welded for the ultimate in strength, durability, and fit. These camber/caster plates also feature a special chrome moly replaceable Teflon lined spherical bearing for a noise free quality ride. J&M Camber/Caster plates are now coming with a LIFETIME WARRANTY which covers bearing failure, main plate bending, or just over abuse. That is right if you are the original owner and bend the plates or wear out the bearings they will be fixed or replaced for free. That is how confident we are that you are purchasing the best camber plates available.

J&M Products plates include the following features:

-LIFETIME GUARANTEE against bearing failure and main plate bending or breaking.
-Slots for adjusting caster and camber independently from each other.
-Easy adjustment for Street and Race applications without the need for taking apart and rotating the camber plate.
-Replaceable highest strength chrome moly Teflon-lined spherical bearings for noise free performance.
-Greatest increase in suspension travel for lowered cars.
-Powder coated for great looks and long lasting protection.
-4 bolt option for the 94-04 Mustangs vehicles for coil-over use.
-Alloy steel main support plate for ultimate strength.
-Press in studs allow for more suspension travel clearance on coil-over applications over any other design available.
-Bearings and bearing mounts are loaded and supported from the bottom to remove the load from the hardware.

20061117172149_big.jpg

20061117172245_big.jpg

20061117172221_big.jpg

Hi Brian,

I just recently took my car to the track for the first time since I lowered it 4 years ago and put in a supercharger last fall.

Eventhough I have Eagle F1 tires all around on my stock 17" wheels, I could not hook up at all. I have H&R Supersports with urethane isolators but the front of my car (high point of fender well edge) sits at 25-3/4" and the rear (high point of fender well edge) sits at 26-3/4". So, with the SuperSports I really don't feel I'm having decent weight transfer. Great for other things but not a 1/4 miler.

Plus, since I moved to Colorado from Las Vegas, NV, the streets here are very "dippy" and "bumpy". I've bottomed more times than I can count anymore. I had to raise the intercooler for my Kenne Bell cause it was sitting too low after my "install instructions".

I think it's time to raise the car just a bit and get a spring that will transfer the weight a bit better when I'm drag racing at the track but will feel good doing the "twisties" through the mountain passes.

I have Bilstein struts/shocks, Kenny Brown SS, Matrix brace and jacking rails.

I'm also looking at getting street/track adjustable lower control arms. Maybe uppers but don't really know the purpose.

Also, going to get a set of 17" FR500 wheels, 9" fronts and 10.5" rears for some Drag Radials.

It's going to be a spring/summer/fall project but I really want to run better.

Anything else you can recommend for my "street pony that likes to run at the track", that would be cool.

BTW, here are your springs I am going to buy. I researched and these look sweet.

Click here to see the springs I plan on buying... Vogtland Springs

20051018210734_big.jpg

I'm not affiliated with any Mustang part provider. I am just going to try these out and I'll let you know. I know my H&R SS, and stock only at this point.

New OEM Fit Stainless Steel Brake Hoses

J&M Products is proud to announce the release of these new direct fit D.O.T. certified Teflon lined brake hoses. These brake hose assemblies use true OEM style direct replacement non-universal fittings to achieve proper factory hose routing and fitment. Expansion of stock rubber hoses causes a spongy brake pedal feel and loss of initial braking force. Installation of our Teflon-lined stainless steel hose assemblies will give your car a firmer pedal, quicker braking response, and easier brake modulation. Every hose is tested to 3000 psi to guarantee a leak free hose assembly. Best of all these are made by J&M Products right here in the USA.

Benefits:

- Direct OEM fit
- Quicker brake response
- Better brake modulation
- Every hose is pressure tested to 3000 psi.

20070508021440_big.jpg

20070508021506_big.jpg

20070508021452_big.jpg

Rear hoses and 94-98 hoses in engineering and soon to be released. To order visit www.hotpart.com

Do you make your own stuff in-house? or are you importing them? Are these all your company's design? with R&D? or are you copying from someone else design?

These days everyone gives "Lifetime warranty" BUT do you really honor them? When the time comes DO YOU "blame" the customer and turn-down the warranty?

Are you using receipt and keep your copy system to honor the warranty? or do you actually file the customers who bought your item? Do we have to fill out one of those warranty card?

Only people who actually came through this "Warranty" claim was Flowmaster and edelbrock and HPM.

All other company including UPR, steeda, MM, Bleh bleh too many to name "Big" company out their do not keep their "Word"

And oh "Yes" i break parts all the time. I have small garage so i have seen some "Tuned" cars break parts that i would never break. But hey why in the world would you get aftermarket upper & lower control arms and camber kit if you are not going "Racing" right?

Are your camber plates safe to use with "Coil-overs"? since it's 4 bolt design i am asking if it's recommended or not.

I probably pick up couple parts from you just to see. BUT if any of your part break at the track that's another story.

I live in california too. So I AM interested in your parts since you are local.

Good luck with your business:nice:

Do you make your own stuff in-house? or are you importing them? Are these all your company's design? with R&D? or are you copying from someone else design?

Everything is manufactured in house and everything goes through an R&D process before we release our parts to the general public.

These days everyone gives "Lifetime warranty" BUT do you really honor them? When the time comes DO YOU "blame" the customer and turn-down the warranty?

Are you using receipt and keep your copy system to honor the warranty? or do you actually file the customers who bought your item? Do we have to fill out one of those warranty card?

Only people who actually came through this "Warranty" claim was Flowmaster and edelbrock and HPM.

All other company including UPR, steeda, MM, Bleh bleh too many to name "Big" company out their do not keep their "Word"

And oh "Yes" i break parts all the time. I have small garage so i have seen some "Tuned" cars break parts that i would never break. But hey why in the world would you get aftermarket upper & lower control arms and camber kit if you are not going "Racing" right?

We do honor our lifetime warranty if a part fails. We do need proof of purchase if you did not order it directly from us because we will not have the record of your purchase. The other reason will need proof of purchase is we have had some other companies (one especially you mentioned in your non warranty company names) copy our parts with inferior material and the customers came to us for warranty when they failed or started to rattle. With all that said our parts are designed for street use but it has never stopped us from a warranty on a race car unless there was clear neglect.

Are your camber plates safe to use with "Coil-overs"? since it's 4 bolt design i am asking if it's recommended or not.

Yes our camber plates are designed to be used with coil-over kits. You must use the 4th bolt option on the 94-04 plates.

I probably pick up couple parts from you just to see. BUT if any of your part break at the track that's another story.

I live in california too. So I AM interested in your parts since you are local.

We would be happy to help you out with your suspension parts needs. I would recommend calling us so we can talk about what your needs are so we can recommend the correct parts for your application.

Good luck with your business:nice:

We have been in business for over 15 years now, as you know you can make it that long without good customer service.

We have finally come out with our new DOT legal direct replacement stainless steel Teflon lined brake hoses for the rear of the 94-04 Mustangs. They can be ordered online at HotPart Suspension Products or through one of our dealers.

20071108233952_big.jpg

20071108234223_big.jpg

20071108233306_big.jpg

20071108232925_big.jpg

20071109012937_big.jpg

These are the only true DOT legal Stainless Teflon Lined brake hoses on the market that mount exactly like the factory hoses.

I see you have a rear kit with anti-lock and one without anti-lock. Which one do I need for my 2001 GT? I still have stock calipers in the rears along with Baer 13" rotors (if this information is necessary). My Mustang is ABS.