J&M Products Rear Suspension Results

• Sponsors (?)

anthony, did you get an answer about the grease fittings from brian yet? he told me a while back that the supplied grease works so well, and the design holds it well that the fittings were not necessary.

No, but several guys have suggested that. I had the car out again Saturday and really got a good ride in. I'm really lovin' the new feel.

I just installed my Vogtland spring (from J&M), a J&M adjustable panhard bar, and J&M LCA's. I love the look an feel of the car. It hugs the road a lot better around the twisties and plants the power to the road in a straight line a lot better. Thanks to all that suggested J&M as I will not buy another suspension part from another maker if J&M makes it.

P.S. The stock LCAs are a complete joke in comparison.

I have the J&M LCA's and UCA. Loved the difference in feel with the LCA's, unfortunately I developed a very slight axle (or driveshaft?) whine and the LCA's amplified it alot, so I went back to the stock arms. I have been thinking lately about filling the J&M's with birdshot to try and dampen the vibrations. Some have done that with aftermarket panhard bars and supposedly it works. Any thoughts? Although, I am wary about drilling them and weakening them.

it rode real nice back home. now that i live in a hotrodders hell, it sucks. the stock struts didnt hold up too well to the HORRIBLE streets here. i am looking to upgrade the struts next to get back my ride quality. i may even just get a set of take offs to get me by.

i put none of the blame on the parts, just the roads.

it rode real nice back home. now that i live in a hotrodders hell, it sucks. the stock struts didnt hold up too well to the HORRIBLE streets here. i am looking to upgrade the struts next to get back my ride quality. i may even just get a set of take offs to get me by.

i put none of the blame on the parts, just the roads.

I see you are still waiting to come back to the real world.

no matter what, i recommend using the same company for your suspension parts. dont go all frankenstein and use a different company for each part.

here is the part i have in my car. its the adjustable upper with street bushings, not the solid bushings. 2005-2008 Mustang Double Adjustable Upper Control Arm Street

as far as NVH issues, i guarantee that J&M parts are the best. I have zero increase in NVH with the J&M upper, lowers, or even my panhard bar, even though it has rod ends. I was pretty impressed that the panhard didnt add any NVH.

BUT, you posted in a J&M thread, so the answers will likely be for them. :)

What Upper third link are you guys using. I need to do LCA but have noe decided what brand to use. Want to do LCA and Upper third link to go along with my engine mods.

I've been around a while and just recently started using this J&M stuff. It is the absolute quietest suspension mods I have ever done to any car hands down. It performs as well as anything I've ever used less the noise and clunks I've always experienced with other brands. I've actually waited almost 5 years to do suspension mods to this '05 and wish I had learned about them sooner. Bigcat suggested them to me last year and I'm glad he did.

Now the hardest part is convincing others to take the dive. It's well worth it. Their stuff is among the most reasonably priced too.

Also, I do notice a bit of a clunk when I go over bumps and such. Nothing super drastic, but a noise that wasn't there before nonetheless. Is there something I did wrong?

BTW, it is insane how just a few suspension mods make such a difference. It hugs corners so much better, and my tires are bald (new wheels and tires coming tomorrow).