JME BEZELS

INDSKYS

May 24, 2003
CALIFORNIA
hi everyone is jme awol or what i have sent them countless e-mails, they dont aswer phone anymore.i have had the 1968 bezel and dash parts ordered for like 8 months now and still no parts.and yes i have been billed a 350 deposit on placing order.

• Sponsors (?)

INDSKYS said:
hi everyone is jme awol or what i have sent them countless e-mails, they dont aswer phone anymore.i have had the 1968 bezel and dash parts ordered for like 8 months now and still no parts.and yes i have been billed a 350 deposit on placing order.

Maybe you are calling at the wrong times ;)

I called emailed them the friday before nashville expecting not to hear from them for a few weeks...got a call about an hour later...bezel and gauges were in stock....I wasn't ready for them so I asked them to delay shipping till after Nashville....called them up 2 weeks later....they unit was all assembled and waiting for my ok to ship it out....got it in the UPS 3-4 days later.

jme.jpg

Now I did have a few things working in my favor...it was a 65 and I wanted a camera case finish and black gauges....not the most popular choice they sell....they did tell me it was good I didn't want white gauges cause that would have taken a month or more since they were all out and waiting on Autometer.

Attachments

• jme.jpg
    jme.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 120