Join A Mustang Club??

Anyone in a Mustang Club?? Every time I drive the II a Mustang club dude tries to recruit me. Some of it sounds like fun, drag racing, open track day. Some of it does not: wine tasting tour, grabber blue matching lawn chairs. Those stuffed toddlers leaning on cars ect. Never been to an all Mustang or all Ford show. I bleed blue, but I like variaty at a car shows and I love a large number of different manufactures. Just wondering what your imput on club life was.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm a member of a local Mustang club. Most of the guys are into shows more than racing, and most of the active members have SN95's, but I still have a good time. I'd recommend joining because you get to meet other people that are into Mustangs and Fords, plus make new friends that can help you out or might have connections for work or parts.

Join a club, it's alot of fun. We get together almost every weekend for a cruise night or just to hang at a local drive-in burger joint. My club has about 75 members, alot of classics and newer stangs even 3 IIs. Great place to learn and share info, just like here.

I just joined a club last year and started getting involved this year. It's a really nice club, lots of nice people. There are even 2 other II's :D One is a 4 cyl cobra all original and the other is a v6 ghia all original. The interior in the ghia is immaculate. Its a beautiful car.