July 4th - Fireworks, Food, AND CHEPSK8 TURNS 48!!

MustangGurl2695

Nov 17, 2002
Easton Pa
Lookie there, I made a rhyme.

But all rhymes aside, it's Dan's Birthday!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana:
There... 48 bananas. I'd use rocks, but there isn't 'a rock icon. :nonono:
I'm sure the usual crew will be standing by to give him grief.

Happy birthday Dad! I have a card/drawing for you here, but I didn't want to mail it and have it folded up, so I'll give it to you when we come back home monday.

• Sponsors (?)

i will hit the half century mark in october of THIS YEAR. how does THAT make you feel? (you young whippersnapper!)
That's ok, my marriage hits the quarter-century mark in October of this year. Hey, are you still in Tucson? If so, and if you ever get over to the Flowing Wells neighborhood; let me know how Sacred Heart Church (Ft Lowell just west of 1st Ave) is doing.... that's where Mrs StDr and I got married; 15 days after Tucson's "Great Flood of '83".

by the way happy birthday dan.

Yeah, Happy Birthday, Dan-o!!! :hail2:

What? You thought I was just gonna :stick: at you? Not at all! And may your next girlfriend be Carl Edwards' Mom :D

Hope everybody had a great Independance Day.... just got home from cooking a bunch of dawgs, brats and burgers for the Annual July 4th Fireworks show at the County Fairgrounds. Gotta get to bed now, and be up a 0430 to travel to Prescott for their PRCA rodeo.
Catch you all on Sunday when I get back!

Thank You all!

I spent the weekend doing many fun things, working a SCCA event at Pocono Raceway, dinner & Fireworks, and have not done the dishes for three days!

But, I am even happier that Deanna & Scott come home tomorrow, life returns to normal.

Yes, two more years, egad......

i'm a little late as well but happy B-day Dan!!!!! BTW, mine was about 3 days before yours and i've got another year to go before i hit the downhill slope, so although they can't give me too much ribbing yet, i'm sure nexy year will be fun.....:rolleyes: