just about ran myself over today

gingerbreadman

Only half-baked
Founding Member
Jan 17, 2002
Go ahead, call me cheaky
:nonono: i had my truck jacked up and all 4 wheels off to rotate the tires, i was inspecting ujoints so i put it in neutral, can you see where this is going???

well i finished up and lowered the rear wheels then proceded to the front, well :( as soon as i let the front wheels down the truck started to roll down the driveway with me infront of it, i tried to hold it back but not a chance it was determined to make its way into traffic all by itself :bang: I made a quick dash for the cab but one of the jack stands got in the way and stopped the truck :(

gimmie a :doh: gimmie a :eek: gimmie a :stick: but most importantly gimmie a :cheers:

-gbm-------> :stupid:

• Sponsors (?)

You Might Be A GBM.............

IF you attempt to run yourself over with your truck!

IF your vehicles have ever spontaneously combusted!

IF you find yourself working as a Wal-Mart greeter!

IF potatoes, propane, guns and beer in the woods sounds like fun!

IF the bakery girl's icing has ever got you frosted!

G-Man, have you ever thought about sending in a video tape to that TV show "Jackass"? I don't know if you get it up there but there are these guys that do some off the wall stuff, like putting a fish in the crack of your ass and letting a shark eat it out of there. You are a natural, dude..

Ozsum2 said:
G-Man, have you ever thought about sending in a video tape to that TV show "Jackass"? I don't know if you get it up there but there are these guys that do some off the wall stuff, like putting a fish in the crack of your ass and letting a shark eat it out of there. You are a natural, dude..

Did u ever see the Jackass spinoff called Wild Boys ? OMG !!!
Its Steve -O and Chris Pontius (party guy) in Africa, doing all kind of insane things. They were in the Cape of Good Hope in South Africa where the Great Whites feed on seals and dove in near a 13 footer. It turned around on them and they hauled ass out into a cage. Then they dressed in a 2 man Zebra costume and ran through a pride of lions. .2 attacked and pulled the head off and ran away with it. I was rollin.

Next time this happens, try using the tyre to stop the vehicle, like try stopping it from spinning. I'm not kidding, it is very easy to move a car by spinning a wheel by hand.

Disclaimer: I am used to pushing my car into my garage though, up a 5* driveway. 1100kg, feels like pushing a paperclip around lol. Although when doing this I don't use the spin wheel technique, takes too long lol.

gingerbreadman said:
:nonono: i had my truck jacked up and all 4 wheels off to rotate the tires, i was inspecting ujoints so i put it in neutral, can you see where this is going???

well i finished up and lowered the rear wheels then proceded to the front, well :( as soon as i let the front wheels down the truck started to roll down the driveway with me infront of it, i tried to hold it back but not a chance it was determined to make its way into traffic all by itself :bang: I made a quick dash for the cab but one of the jack stands got in the way and stopped the truck :(

gimmie a :doh: gimmie a :eek: gimmie a :stick: but most importantly gimmie a :cheers:

:rolleyes:

gingerbreadman said:

:rlaugh: Now thats what the place needed was a good dose of the Half Baked Cookie's fun with Do it yourself Auto repair. :D

Thanks Gbm I needed a good :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

PB