Just Bought a 92 Mustang...

davzog

Sep 11, 2006
I just drove it home, and really like it...4 banger with an auto.

I am going to change all the fluids, belts, hoses, etc., but there is no owner's manual with the car.

I don't know what to put in the auto tranny...I was planning on Mercon V and a new filter....generally I use Valvoline, but I don;t have to.

Also, can the torque converter be drained on this car like the bigger Ford vehicles?? I have a 94 Town Car and always drain the tranny and converter at the same time...

Thanks in advance for any advice....:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

That make's 3 of us! Here's mine lets see your's!

92stang4.jpg

92stang1.jpg

92stang.jpg

92stang2.jpg

92stang3.jpg

i'm in the lurks of a 87/88 turbo coupe from a thunder bird for an engine swap! peace

john:p

Attachments

• 92stang4.jpg
    92stang4.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 92stang1.jpg
    92stang1.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 92stang.jpg
    92stang.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 92stang2.jpg
    92stang2.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 92stang3.jpg
    92stang3.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 57
man yours looks nice, im trying to get the cobra body kit and a nice silver gloss paint, and gonna run a dual exhaust set up to go with the cobra bumber, but those wheels are nice on yours

Thanks, i'm gonna lower it, put duals on also, and tint the windows to about 35%. Finally got a stereo installed in it, but it sucks cause the 6x9's i have for the rear deck dont fit! They must be like a 4x6? damnit. peace

SMOKEDYA said:
Thanks, i'm gonna lower it, put duals on also, and tint the windows to about 35%. Finally got a stereo installed in it, but it sucks cause the 6x9's i have for the rear deck dont fit! They must be like a 4x6? damnit. peace

Are those 15" wheels? They leave a lot of wheelwell so it"ll look real nice lowered. I don't like red interiors but I think it looks good with that dark gray paint. Last night I saw this bright orange notch (similar to the new GM color) with a red interior! Yuck!

tealtiger93 said:
Are those 15" wheels? They leave a lot of wheelwell so it"ll look real nice lowered. I don't like red interiors but I think it looks good with that dark gray paint. Last night I saw this bright orange notch (similar to the new GM color) with a red interior! Yuck!
Nope they are 16" thats why i wanna lower it, just to take up spme of the gapy gap gap! I love the red int. in these stangs! peace