Just bought a 98 Stang GT 5spd

Turbo92PGT said:
My car lights em pretty good. I'll get some pics for everyone whenever I get my windows retinted. I like the car pretty good, except for the intake manifold. The intake manifold is a bitch. It pisses me off. Its a plastic piece of ****. That cracks and sends coolant all over your engine. Pisses me off like nothin else. I wanna buy an updated intake manifold from someone. Tomorrow im gonna change my tranny fluid if I get around to it. :lol: I bought 4 quarts of redline high temp fully synthetic ATF. cost me 30 bucks for only 4 quarts. I've heard good things about it though, I've always wanted to try it. Hope it works out pretty good.
I just put in 4 quarts of Redline's D4 ATF.. cost me 40 bucks, but it shifts better when cold.

• Sponsors (?)

We put a hole bunch of JB weld on the intake manifold crack. It worked for a while till I started 'punchin it'. Taking the RPMS up kinda high and such. Then it started to leak right through the JB weld. We pulled the alternator off and cleaned the jb weld off the intake manifold with a dremel. and bought some plastic super glue and some epoxy. After I finished drinking my orange pop, I took the can and cut a small square out of it. bent it to fit pretty well on the manifold, around where the leak was. After it was fit, I took super glue and glued the pop can to the intake manifold. I then took epoxy and put 5 coats over the pop can. I sure hope this works =) it should, but who knows. Wish me luck. :lol:

Turbo92PGT said:
We put a hole bunch of JB weld on the intake manifold crack. It worked for a while till I started 'punchin it'. Taking the RPMS up kinda high and such. Then it started to leak right through the JB weld. We pulled the alternator off and cleaned the jb weld off the intake manifold with a dremel. and bought some plastic super glue and some epoxy. After I finished drinking my orange pop, I took the can and cut a small square out of it. bent it to fit pretty well on the manifold, around where the leak was. After it was fit, I took super glue and glued the pop can to the intake manifold. I then took epoxy and put 5 coats over the pop can. I sure hope this works =) it should, but who knows. Wish me luck. :lol:
:lol: :rlaugh: ....You definatly used to own a Probe....improvise and conquer. If you don't have the right part....build it.