Just bought a new car.

FrankenStang

Now, give me a damn CT!
15 Year Member
Apr 16, 2005
Florence, Az
Was my parents car. An '04 Stang V6. 40th Anniversary Edition. Fire Red. Can't afford the insurance on a damn GT lol. They traded it in on an '06 Stang and when my Mom told me what they did I hauled ass down to the dealer to talk some sense into them but to no avail. LOL So I bought the '04 on the spot. It's in excellent condition. I'm happy. Still have my 5.0 too which I WILL still be driving. Just not as much. :D

• Sponsors (?)

My next car when I finally get out of school is going to be automatic (MARAUDER), I love stick but it gets old, especially since I live on a mountain. I think the automatic will be nice for a change.

congrats Frankenstang you been looking for something and that car is probly perfect for ya...especially with gas prices and now you can start dumping money into the fox a little at a time!!

Well, I've driven it MANY times. It was my parents car. It's a coupe. It's pretty quick for a V6. Nothing like my parents new car tho. It has 220 hp. I paid less for this one than the '99 and the '01 I looked at! They took EXCELLENT care of it too.