Just bought a new car.

• Sponsors (?)

lol i just beat a v6 stang in my moms mystique. it was older and auto so ya............ actaully i have no idea why i was driving her car considerign i have 2 of my own lol.

sorry i'm just drunk

no way **** the wing Frankenstang........make a bullet look a like...lower it 2 inches, find some gunmetal bullet wheels, gas cap thing , paint the calipers red, and you might have the only red bullet on this forum!!

that would be cool but ya wouldnt be able to hear him....right??? please dont tell me that you can make the forum hear an avatar....cause i will go crazy!!
thanx by the way....but no credit to me all to HENCEFOWARD....only thing i take credit for is bugging the **** outta every1 for a humping avatar so Hence just wanted to shut me up....and thats ok by me i got a humper now:nice:

hey u guys did good this time, u stayed on topic for almost an entire page haha
I have an 02 v6 stang, 5spd, its got some pep, but alot of little quirks, rpms are really weird when shifting, gas pedal is crazy low, other than that its not a bad car.
its got wider tires then my fox haha, 275/35s, and true duels with flowmasters, sounds good for a six
820951_4_full.jpg

820951_3_full.jpg

mkk50 said:
hey u guys did good this time, u stayed on topic for almost an entire page haha
I have an 02 v6 stang, 5spd, its got some pep, but alot of little quirks, rpms are really weird when shifting, gas pedal is crazy low, other than that its not a bad car.
its got wider tires then my fox haha, 275/35s, and true duels with flowmasters, sounds good for a six
820951_4_full.jpg

820951_3_full.jpg

Mine has that same "wierd" rpm when shifting" crap. Revves up too high no matter how "well" you shift? Your car is nice! :nice: