Just got back from the show...

GTA_V6_Mustang

Nov 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Well decieded to take Robs advice and head to the mustang car show being held by TMS. Real great too, I entered in the 94-98 category. Didnt win but still was nice having the car all cleaned up and people admiring it, lol. Took lots of pics and some videos of the burnouts at the end. Even the my g/f approved of me joining the bandwagon and doing a burnout while she recorded it. Unfortunately for me the battery died during mine, I was a little dissapointed because I thought it was good. Car went nice and sideways and everything. LOL just got like 2 seconds of it but was happy with the way the car screams in those 2 seconds :D. Will post up the videos and pictures soon. Hope someone posts a video of my burnout on you tube so I can have it, lol A lot of people where out in the street recording, lol.

• Sponsors (?)

Here it is 56K BEWARE

CIMG3080.jpg

CIMG3079.jpg

CIMG3098.jpg

CIMG3097.jpg

CIMG3099.jpg

CIMG3087.jpg

CIMG3083.jpg

CIMG3081.jpg

CIMG3076.jpg

CIMG3078.jpg

CIMG3074.jpg

CIMG3073.jpg

CIMG3072.jpg

CIMG3060.jpg

CIMG3061.jpg

CIMG3059.jpg

CIMG3063.jpg

CIMG3067.jpg

CIMG3069.jpg

CIMG3071.jpg

CIMG3066.jpg

If any of these cars belong to you or someone you know hope you dont get upset that I am posting pictures of it here.

DUDE...those photos are like over 2 years old!!

I wanted to go, but obviously I had more important things to get done today. IM dying to go to one of those shows and enter my car.

I have the hood supports that the blingy back mustang has...should look good when the car is done!
RC

haha ass, lol the time stamp on the photo is wrong, obviously the challenger in the photo. :p

Actually its semi-anual, so in 6 months:p Your car better be ready sir.

I can GUARANTEE that it WONT be ready in 6 months. I want to redo the interior, which naturally will come after the engine. I REFUSE to get the car painted unless I know for the sure the car will not be seeing any tools for awhile, which means my tires need to be on, all tuning done, etc. I was going to use my bonus check to paint the car, which I get in March, so the car will definitely not be painted until then.

I will count on you to keep me informed about the next show, although I will be talking with you way before that...seats, alignment, a/c, etc.

Thanks
RC