Just Need to Vent

roadman4.6

Mar 9, 2010
Ohio
Winter sucks!!! Just sitting here staring at my car parked under cover in the garage for the long Ohio winter. 20 degrees and 6 inches of snow on the ground. Browsing the sight and really envious of all the warm weather people that are still driving their cars. Well at least it is something to look forward to! Anyone out there feel the same way?

• Sponsors (?)

Ha, it's snowing here in west central Alabama. I'm hoping we get enough accumulation that I can take the GT up to a parking lot and go drifting.

It'll all melt off by noon tomorrow and I'll be driving it to work again tuesday. It is nice to be able to drive it year round without fear of weather and its side effects like salt corrosion and sand abrasion.

Aw man I know exactly what you're saying. We've had damn near 40" of snow so far this winter and it's been -5 in the mornings lately. I hate it. I just want to get my car back out and drive it again. I did start it up once a couple weeks ago though :drool:

4 more long agonizing months to go before I re-insure it... feels like this winter will never end :(

PICT0666.jpg

This is the season called Winter!

We had some snow here in Tx today. It all melted off already. I am glad it's gone cause work would have been hell tomorrow.

ugh, i hated it. remember last year it lasted for a week in dallas.
i drive mine no matter what. i love those summer days FTW

BTW what part of dfw u from?
im in mesquite and work at fiesta grocery store. in pleasant grove