just venting

MagnaflowGT

Oct 3, 2004
I hate this car of mine. Though its a powerhouse, ive had so many problems with this thing til it aint even funny. Anyone want it. All it needs is a new alt and the belts replaced. I dont feel like working on it anymore. its up for sale.

• Sponsors (?)

well the skyline GTR motors are 2.6 straight 6's. I just got the block bored out to hold the pistons. Its nothing big really.

I decided to put the alternator and belts and stuff in it today and its back on the roadn in perfect running order, but I do need to sell it because ive been spending too much money on my cars, and just forgot about the fact that ive got a kid on the way.

but im in Fernandina Beach, FL. I was hoping to get anywhere from 3500-6000 for it. but like i said... obo..

ever heard of the company Do-Luck? I dont have pistons from a skyline in my car. I have do-luck rods and pistons for an R33 skyline. Thats why I had its been bored out to a 2.6.

yes, bored and stroked. Sorry for the misuse of the word.

But, I didnt do it. I ordered the rods and pistons before I even got the blockwork done, because I originally wanted to drop an RB26 into my stang. But I realized that the displacement of the skylines motor is only 300cc's more. I sent the block off to the guys at motion-dynamics.net along with the pistons and told them exactly what I wanted done. They used a crank for their 2.7 stroker motor along with my rods and pistons. They they sent me the block back. Then me and some friends of mine who owns shops went to work putting everything together.