Roush Just wanted to show you guys my new car...

So-Slow

Apr 28, 2004
Here are a few shots of my new 2001 S281. I love this thing, it turns more heads that I ever thought it would. It was built by Turbo people, one of the Spetters personal cars. It's currently making 650rwhp on pump gas.

Just Click on My Garage to check it out!

Thanks for taking a look! Any questions just ask--

• Sponsors (?)

Its an SHM shortblock, '03 cobra heads, ported and polished by foxlake, an S-Trim pushing about 15 lbs. '03 cams, viper-spec t-56, alumin. driveshaft, mosler axles, twin focus fuel pumps, full fuel system...vortech aftercooler, with upgraded heat exchanger, and upgraded pump. Custom 3" exhaust...you get the idea.

Thanks guys...yeah getting traction is the problem of course. It has standard z-rated tires on all 4 wheels, so no traction until midway into 3rd gear. But once the tach reaches around 6,000, they break loose a little again even in 3rd. I think I need drag radials. Nittos, BFG's, or stick with the z-rated...anyone have an opinion on these?

Mark, you car looks awesome. I love the 96-98 look and nothing stands out more than that color esp. on a Saleen. Very nice my friend. I bet your car turns some heads eh?

Omg amazing saleen man.
Its a clone of mine lol
id love that motor of yours though in my car.
:D Heres a quick pic of mine.
750706_29_full.jpg