just washed, time for pics

• Sponsors (?)

nice looking car.

go take your wipers off and put them back on a notch or 2 down, they look too tilted up to me.

Wow good eye I never caught that

Sweet, Headlights I kinda like on your car, probably wouldn't look right on mine, but its cool on yours. Are they good as far as night visibility? What brand?

You know I really don't know what brand they are. I actually bought the car with them on. If i'm not mistaken americanmuscle.com has them. Visibility is pretty decent too.

im sure 50resto would have one.

Very nice car. I love the rims, color and the headlights seem to gogood on it, any underhood shots? how bout some specs on it?

And would centercaps not fit on the frontwheels?

im sure 50resto would have one.

Very nice car. I love the rims, color and the headlights seem to gogood on it, any underhood shots? how bout some specs on it?

And would centercaps not fit on the frontwheels?

Thanks for the compliments. You really dont want to see any underhood shots its grime city except for the blower. As for specs its putting down 300/320 to the wheels with some pretty bad exhaust leaks. Once those are fixed ill take it back to GTRHP for tuning. As for the centercaps no they would'nt fit up front.

245 tire on a 9 inch rim = poop
exhaust tips that you can see the taper on = poop

but who am i to talk, your car is clean, quick and best of all in one piece and drivable. mine is in pieces on jackstands. whos got more poop now?