Just watched the new Muscle Car show on Power Block

fawcett

Sep 10, 2003
Cohasset, Ma
Yeah, it was ok. It looks like they dont focus on Fords too much, I didnt see one... I was looking forward to this show, finally they have something for us muscle car guys. I hope they dont just focus on cars from the 60s-70's, I want a show focusing on todays muscle cars! Wouldn't it be sweet to have a show focusing on 94-95 Mustangs only, hey a guy can dream can he?

FYI: I do like the Challanger project they are tackling, that car is going to be amazing when finished with its 528ci Hemi. OMG that thing will rip, too bad its going to get 5mpg.
And that skinny Courtney girl who took Danica's job is hot but annoying. There is always some sort of compramise isnt there?
(still sober...now im just a post whore)
-fawcett

• Sponsors (?)

i saw the show this morning too.

i thought it was ok.

pretty cool how they got the guy and chick from extreme 4x4 to give a hand.

pretty neat how that challenger has a story behind it. it being it was one of the extras from 2fast 2furious.

curious to see how it looks like when its done with that motor and the air ride.

Dan if you saw that much you saw how bummed out they were when they took the doors off only to realize that the seats were butchered to add the sparco seat belts. If anyone didnt see that part, the car had original seats that looked new as stock, well.... except someone took a knife and sliced two ugly holes over the shoulder areas, fed some cheapo sparco seat belts through them and mounted the belts to the seat brackets(?) with cantilever brackets used for repelling/absailing. What a waste! I bet Mopar fans shed a tear at the sight, what a travisty.
-fawcett