Just window shopping

• Sponsors (?)

People still ask a lot for any year Cobra. 99-01 they ask anywhere from 17-21K, and 03-04 I have seen 23K - 31K. For the 03-04 Cobra owners asking that much I feel like tellign them you could have bought a new 04 from Russ Milne Ford buy my house for 26K, they had 4 left brand new and were dying to get ride of them because the 05 GT's were coming out. I personally would buy an 03-04 and spend the extra bucks, because if you get a 99-01 you will have to spend so much to get them to keep up with the 03-04.. 03-04 are cheap to modify too.

I would have to recommend doing everything in your power to get into an '03/'04. If you can wait until you have enough cash, anway. I couldn't and got an '01. Love it to pieces, but drool every time I see the 03/04 version. Nothing worng with the '01, don't get me wrong - but shop, shop, shop and ask around here. You'll find exactly what you are looking for with some patience.

And congratulations on enduring boot camp, Marine! Semper Fi from a long since former Marine!!

Like they said, you better off with a 03-04 car.
I had only $20K to spend so I got a like brand new 01 Cobra this April.
Takes lots of coin to get a 99-01 to 03-04 spec. I have lots of time.........LOL
Both year groups have thier issues, engine noise and weak rears.

03-04 are the new and impoved 99-01 cars and LOOK like a Cobra, something the 99-01 cars do not.

The proud owner of a 01 Cobra...........