just won 18K playing blackjack, what would you spend it on?

• Sponsors (?)

1. Give it to Pak!

2. Give it to me so I can get a killer motor for COBRASK8

3. Give it to BBFCM so he can get Sally on the road easilly after his chemo..

4. If I were in your situation? BRAKES, CHASSIS, SUSPENSION before I drop in that motor!

With 18K id hit the backjack table again... and no i dont have a gambling problem. J/K. A full suspension with the A arm drop is is a good start and some rear end gears since you have an auto. The auto will probably end up breaking once you put some power down fyi so to lessen the stress a good trans cooler too. Some nice rims and wheels is a given of course. You might want to consider a supercharger since you really don't have to worry about gas money for a while... Good luck spending your dough.
Kevin

by my 300zx as a daily beater so I have more room which would allow me to pick up my 65 GT with 4-speed toploader that I bought but can't take home yet :D

Seriously, I'll sell it for $3k!

first thing i would do is buy me the biggest damn wing you have ever seen and put that on. then i would put one on the hood too, for when i'm going in reverse. if there was enough left over, i would put one on the roof too, just to let everyone know i'm an extra-badass.

Curious... Do you REALLY want us (total strangers) to tell you how to spend your money? Or are you just bragging you won 18 grand? I would think most of us can't relate to your "problem". But if you are indeed seriously confused maybe you should just put it away for a rainy day. You may one day come up with an idea or two that you'd like to do... only to have already spent it because some guys in a chat room said so. I'm not hackin... just trying to give another point of view.

BAD67FUN said:
Curious... Do you REALLY want us (total strangers) to tell you how to spend your money? Or are you just bragging you won 18 grand? I would think most of us can't relate to your "problem". But if you are indeed seriously confused maybe you should just put it away for a rainy day. You may one day come up with an idea or two that you'd like to do... only to have already spent it because some guys in a chat room said so. I'm not hackin... just trying to give another point of view.

geez tough crowd

How about helping a new guy out a little?

jbsteven said:
geez tough crowd

How about helping a new guy out a little?
:doh:
Newby or not, you Ask a question what would YOU do?

Now Look around here, Most of Us are eather Broke, Married(still means Broke)
in School and Have No budget to speak of and are still peicing our Cars togeather.

I'm Happy you won at the tables,
But IF you already have the Cars and the Motor's on the way,
Why in the H@#l would you not know what to do with the money?

Ok enough of MY rant, Off the Lurk in the Corner. :spot:

PB

jbsteven said:
maybe the cars and motor are already paid for?

Please let the thread die. I can see this was a waste of time.

thanks

dont let them get to you, you asked for advice on what wede buy, many told you what they would do in there particular situation. it was a fair question you asked and you got several fair answers with a few not neccasary remarks...

all is well in stangland :canflag:

-gbm-

My suggestion - complete front strut suspension, 345mm brakes with brembo F50 calipers (you CAN buy this designed for mustangs from www.rrs-online.com) and Rack and pinion steering, with 2003 cobra IRS out back as well (probably from dvs restorations) as some very nice 17 or 18in rims, a supercharger or a pair of turbos. and a very nice paint job.

Should dispose of most of that money fairly quickly that way.