Kaenan S-281 spoiler GROUP PURCHASE!

• Sponsors (?)

Thank you very much for the info Suspect, just a few more questions and I'll rest my case.... Did the paint shop have to do much in terms of prep before painting? Also the 4 bolts on the S281 line up with the stock holes on the truck?

Can't wait to order this spoiler, IMO it should have come from the factory that way!!

im no painter, but to me it came ready for paint. i painted it myself with some matching rattle can paint. the pic i posted is when i was done.

yup it bolted right in the stock holes no problem. only thing i did was drill the 2 front holes (on trunk) bigger in the front to make it sit flush with the trunk. lil tip i read on the corral. not sure if it will bolt up to a cobra trunk, arent the holes not in the same place as a gt?:shrug:

Man Suspect that's a GREAT finish from a rattle can, nice job. Looks like you clear coated it, right?

Thanks for looking out about the Cobra truck being different then the GT, pretty sure that only applies to the 94 & 95 Cobras though. They had the "Crab Claw" spoiler the one with the brake light right in the spoiler I had a different shape so had a different hole pattern. In 96 Ford put the GT spoiler on the Cobras to save some cash and later in 97 made the spoiler an option. Anyway my current spoiler looks just like the 96-98 GT spoiler.
aa-1619.jpg

Thanks again for looking out and for all the great info. No doubt I'll be going with Kaenan.

Attachments

• aa-1619.jpg
    aa-1619.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 71