KB Done!!

• Sponsors (?)

stallion98gt said:
any reason for removing the valves covers ? did u switch to aftermarket covers ?
looks good :)

I just changed the valve covers. I hated those black pieces of crap that Ford puts on there. I had a custom logo put on them. It has the "GT" symbol with "4.6L Supercharged" under it. I love 'em! Everyone who has seen them says that look much better than the stockers.

Cyberdavea said:
What is that switch for in your last picture?

It has two modes on the chip. One is called "Power" mode which lets me run on premium pump gas. The other is called "Shootout" mode and lets me run 100 octane fuel. The shootout mode adds about 30 hp I believe. I think the location fits perfect!

Well I also bought the 90mm MAF, 75mm TB, and CAI from them. With all of that you should expect to pay around 6k. Maybe more depending on tools and supplies that you may or may not have. You have to buy coolant, types of lubes and greases, and other stuff like that. I installed it myself along with a few other buddies. I don't want to even think about what it would have costed to have someone else install it...it was pricey enough by itself.

zgarske1038 said:
love the pics! i cant wait till i order mine....

mt1083 have you done anything to your engine to remove stress on the engine from all of that power yet?

I'm running on all stock internals. The KB tune is safe for stock at 9#. If I ever put more power into it though I will have to install forged internals just to be safe. The only thing that I have done so far to the drivetrain is the driveshaft.