KC STANGERS!

• Sponsors (?)

I live in, well real close to KC right out by the airport. I went to school in Platte City. I just got my fender replaced and painted. Now all I need to do is get a new passenger side outer tie rod. I drive a deep forest green 95 gt, I would be down for a cruise sometime, even though none of you Know who I am.

I am hopping this sunday, weather permitting to go out to KCIR. Does any body have plans? It would be my first time to actually run. The only thing done to my car is a k&n. I hoping to run in the 14's but i don't know if i can or not. Have any of you with sn95 been to the track, and if so what are your times.

Whats up fellas, obviously I live in San Diego (see avatar) But im from KC. I was just back there visiting my folks earlier this month. Wish I had my stang with me when I was there :D . Id be showing those slow ass Johnson County drivers a thing or two.

Question for y'all out of curiosity. Where do you guys run at? Are alot of you from the MO side? It would drive me crazy, if i had my car and lived in Overland Park where Im from. Too many speed traps...

Itsneverenough said:
I am hopping this sunday, weather permitting to go out to KCIR. Does any body have plans? It would be my first time to actually run. The only thing done to my car is a k&n. I hoping to run in the 14's but i don't know if i can or not. Have any of you with sn95 been to the track, and if so what are your times.

I ran a 15.073 @ 95 at KCIR, I didnt think they were open for grudge on sundays

GTn00b said:
I ran a 15.073 @ 95 at KCIR, I didnt think they were open for grudge on sundays

Well that sucks, do they have a web site i can go see what days they are open. I realy want to get there soon to get some baseline numbers and hopefully a 14 sec. times slip. I have heard that they are open on wednesday