KC STANGERS!

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the link, unless something else comes up iam going to go down tonight. I need to bring a helmet right, and are there any things i would have to do to pass the tech inspection. I don't wanna drive down there and not pass.

Itsneverenough said:
Thanks for the link, unless something else comes up iam going to go down tonight. I need to bring a helmet right, and are there any things i would have to do to pass the tech inspection. I don't wanna drive down there and not pass.

you need a helmet, and the inspection eh, they dont check anything all they do is put a number on your windshield :rlaugh:

lee's summit hobby lobby could be a good place to meet, plenty of room, 25 mins from my house, about 20 to independence for GTnoob, and i don't know the rest of your locations. but if you got something, let me know

I can't make it to the track on the 14 per me having to work. But i did get down there today. I only got two runs in there were quite a few people there. The guys I got to talk with were telling me that I would prob run around 15.5, because thats what they ran when they were stock. Well for it being my first time ever to run, straight off I cut a 2.255 60 foot on stock suspension on some crappy tires i think there called Kuyumas or some thing of that sort. Well my 1/8 mile was 9.656 at 73. The car I was up against was some old mopar don't know what make. But he said it had a 451 big block with a pretty good sized cam and other stuff. I actually raced him both times. He redlighted both, but on the first time his et was 15.016 at 94mph, and i got a 14.994. When i looked at it I about **** my self. My next run i opted for a longer burn out to try to get the tires warmer. I think i over heated them and cut a 2.480 60 , my et was 15.4. But I got the 14 I was hoping for, Next time iam going to bump my timming, and drop the rear tires air pressure. I want to try and get a 14.7.

My only mods are a K&N stuck on the end of the Maf and a throttle body spacer. Sorry for the length, iam just so damn happy :cool:

hmmm, what other days can we meet, i work on friday, saturday, and sunday (2-11pm) every week, so if something other than the weekend would work, that'd be great!

What is everybody have going on this wednesday. I suggest maybe we all can meet at KCIR. I went last week and it was pretty fun. If I didn't sit around and watch for an hour and a half i prob could have run atleast 4 times if not more. So what do you all say?