KC STANGERS!

track opens at 6 but I dont know what time I can be down there I usually am off work by 5, I'll be coming from the Lake Lotawana area on wednesday but I have to go back to the house and get the Stang, I've got a company car :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

do you know how late it is open till? and i have never been, does it cost to watch? I bowl on wednesday, but right there in raytown less than 10 minutes from track, so i could easily run right there afterwards.

jean shorts, white collared shirt, silver nikes!!!!, stang is in sig. name is Brandon.

Hope to see lotsa people out there, although i am not racing!

supposedly buddy of mines uncle will be there with his 8 second rail car, should be interesting

I didn't happen to see you (brandon) but i meet Gtnoob there we think we saw you but you left before I was able to meet you. I got in quite a few runs, the first was a 15.2. followed up by a 15.7 :notnice: i beat my best time of 14.9 from last wednesday with a 14.8. I think gtnoob hit a couple 14.8 and maybe faster but i dunno. He had a friend with him in a 86 camaro who was having some tunning problems but his motor looked pretty nice.

I was down there and ran a 14.6@ 95.73 mph!!! Hell yeah it was cool meeting up with itsneverenough, my buddy messed his motor up real bad we were driving back and it started knocking real bad :notnice: pretty consistant runs nothing slower than 14.9 and lots of 14.6's and 14.7's

yes, i was there, didn't wear what i said i was goin to where thanks to me spilling coke all over the place, most of which landed on me. Yea, i was talkin to him about his runs he said he was takin it kinda easy. You were parked behind me, and i wanted to race so bad. But my father decided to go to make sure i wouldn't and not tell them. I look forward to goin again next wednesday!