Kenne Bell 2v Mustang Dyno

DPDCRUZIN

Jul 8, 2003
For all those, who wanted to see the real results from a real customer and someone else's real dyno.
'00 Mustang 2V - Intercooled - 9 psi w/Kenne Bell - 90mm Mass air upgrade kit.

Attachments

• 433HP2vdyno.jpg
    433HP2vdyno.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,043
  • Sponsors (?)

DPDCRUZIN said:
For all those, who wanted to see the real results from a real customer and someone else's real dyno.
'00 Mustang 2V - Intercooled - 9 psi w/Kenne Bell - 90mm Mass air upgrade kit.

I see you had it dyno'd at Apex in Santa Clara. Did they install it too? Just wondering cause I got a rather large quote from them to install a Vortech. I have not taken the plunge and bought a blower yet, but I have had them install my clutch. They do good work, just a little pricey.

sorry for any confusion - this is a customers dyno sheet that he faxed in to us, we just wanted to pass it along to show what our customers cars are doing and were not inflating any #'s. From what i understand APEX did do the install and it was done on a Dynojet.

looks good Victor. I want one and am in the process of prepping the vehicle for the next year or so.

You WILL have my business after the treatment I saw RedDragon got. Just have to get some other thiongs in order first (daily driver and engagement ring come first).

2K1GtfromSC said:
Is there anything you can do for a Saleen series IV supercharger to get more power (sell one of your intakes)?
Or do I just need to sell the Slowleen SC and get the KB.
Is there any type of conversion?

They told me I had to buy their whole kit :( I want to get rid of my Slowleen blower too.. lol :lol:

mpcv2000 said:
Cool !

Someone from Kenne Bell on our board.. :nice:

Welcome ! :)

Yup. Good to have some customer support from them. That was the major downfall with the KB kit vs the Cobra Killer. Cobra Killers service is impecable, and one of the first guys on the board to buy a KB got screwed around.

Is that resolved yet?