Kenne Bell 2v Mustang Dyno

• Sponsors (?)

DPDCRUZIN said:
For all those, who wanted to see the real results from a real customer and someone else's real dyno.
'00 Mustang 2V - Intercooled - 9 psi w/Kenne Bell - 90mm Mass air upgrade kit.

Hey Victor,

Absolutely wonderful numbers! I wonder what's the status of my kit. James e-mailed me last Friday saying that the kit was ready to ship out but that he was missing the VIN #. I reply with the VIN that same day. I want my kit soooo bad :lol: What should I expect my rwhp to be with my 9 psi intercooled kit, 70mm TB, long headers and the rest of mods shown in my signature below? :shrug: BTW, it's a 2000 GT.

2K1GtfromSC said:
Is there anything you can do for a Saleen series IV supercharger to get more power (sell one of your intakes)?
Or do I just need to sell the Slowleen SC and get the KB.
Is there any type of conversion?

Yeah make your own intake. :nice: Or just modify one.

lightningintake.jpg

Well if it works I'll post a how-to. I might have a spare intake also.

It's actually a pretty cool setup. These intake ports are frickin HUGE !!

DSGcoupe said:
So did you just have to modify the lightning intake to work with the whipple supercharger or was there more? I hope that you can do a how to article cause I am very interested to see other people ideas. My ideas have ran out for now. :(

when do you think you will have some numbers on your setup?

It needs a custom mounting plate - intercooler - bypass. Alt has to be turned around like the KB. Intake has to be cut - welded - stress relieved and fly cut.

I won't get back into the car until January some time. I'm having some work done that's going to take a while.

Kb

aggiedj02 said:
looks good Victor. I want one and am in the process of prepping the vehicle for the next year or so.

You WILL have my business after the treatment I saw RedDragon got. Just have to get some other thiongs in order first (daily driver and engagement ring come first).

Sure you want to give the ring before getting the S/C? You may never get it. Besides...you can enjoy a supercharger all month long.