killer canary take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.
paul,here are a couple of pics of my battery box and the new hardware let me know if you like it i'll send you all the necessary stuff for the latch work.

url]
batterybox_001_medium_web_view.jpg
batterybox_003_medium_web_view.jpg
Charlie was telling me to up charge ya for sn model and fees for handeling, proccesing,finders,shipping,federal,state taxes surcharge fees pollishing fees,fees on the fees and what ever else i could come up with what a guy huh?I figured at that rate you were better off letting the battery flop around in the trunk! :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Seriously,if you want the setup let me or charlie know and I'll send it out.

L8r,Joe :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I deleted the other one for a reason. Stick to PM or email for this.

MRaburn said:
4. No Sales Outside the Classifieds Forums
This includes trades, sales, 'wanted' requests. Please refrain from posting any of these on the other forums. All sales should be direct to StangNet's FREE Classified ads area. http://trader.stangnet.com

5. No Solicitations from Businesses
This includes, but is not limited to, product previews, ads, and other forms of ‘spam’ from a business. You are not permitted to respond with contact information or pricing information for products that your company or affiliates sell. You may NOT Private Message or otherwise contact any StangNet forum member about your business to include pricing, sales, discounts or anything else. You cannot ask any member to contact you via email or PM. It is NOT permitted. These Forums are for general public use and we protect our users from solicitation. You may post as an enthusiast and fellow Mustang owner, but cannot refer or promote yourself or your business. Violations of these rules applicable to businesses is cause for immediate account deactivation.

:nice:

Status
Not open for further replies.