lambo doors

gibson89LX said:
It'd be easier than a coupe. Why you gotta be an arsehole? :mad:

attachment.php

i was confused for a minute, my fault, but either way i dont think those doors would look good on a fox. but on a SN95 it looks decent and would look badass doing donuts in...like the big tymers did in their lambos in some of their videos.

• Sponsors (?)

Papa Georgio said:
Sorry mike but my pet peive is people that post like that, I didnt know how many posts you had at the time but I do feel that 'dissing' a customization someone has thoughtup for their car is rather low. When I dont like an idea I just wont bother to post against it, its the internet man. - Pg

Ok, that's fair enough. I apologize

Holy crap, leave for a weekend and what looked like a dead post explodes.

The scissors doors on that vert look cool, the front end has the right look to it.

Gull wing doors on a Fox might look cool, but you'd have a devil of a time installing them, and more importantly, getting them to seal properly. IIRC, that was one of the problems with cars that employed gull wing doors was leakage. One thing though would be that alot of fabrication would have to be done, and then it comes to a matter of how much is looking different really worth to you?

On that note though, and maybe this can start a different thread in talk (or here), what options are out there to make a Mustang "unique"? There's only so much you can do to one of (if not the most) popular American sportscars to make it different...or is there?

What do you guys think, move this rabbit trail to a new thread or hash it out here?

sorry guys i was in wildwood nj for the last few days where i found out they have a mustang show on the 23 rd to 25th of april i wanna get the 4 cylinder down there and show off my slowness since im spending money on stuff other than performance ha ha ha ha the car is a 4 cylinder guys there isnt too much performance in them unless you go turbo. besides i have 2 mustangs that have 5.0s in them so im not worried about performance on the 2.3 (yet). but thank you guys for the info on the lambo doors i want to put them on my 83 GT once i get it close to done, im just going for that dare to be different look. ya know all this to make ppl think what the hell is he smoking or something like that