largest tb size on victor jr

• Sponsors (?)

another quicky. i opened up the ports on the gt40's i had. everything else is in my sig. could i look at a modest 40hp gain with the vic jr, and when i do the turbo open the tb up then, cuz it wouldnt make a huge dif now would it?

I dont think you'll see 40hp with only adding the Vic 5.0 your combo is a little on the "small" side to take full advantage of what the intake can do. When you add the turbo it will really come alive...your heads even ported will be the bottle neck. Id leave the TB opening alone personally, even when you do the turbo unless you upgrade to a larger head.

yeah. i was going to get a set of vic jr head to take the flow. i still have an email from you a while back on some engine sevices. do you do the new boss blocks now? hit me with a pm cuz i am looking on doing a build up this winter along with the car. im a griggs dealer now and i have to get a demo car set. engine being a biggie to go with the wc suspension

yeah. i was going to get a set of vic jr head to take the flow. i still have an email from you a while back on some engine sevices. do you do the new boss blocks now? hit me with a pm cuz i am looking on doing a build up this winter along with the car. im a griggs dealer now and i have to get a demo car set. engine being a biggie to go with the wc suspension

Sure do [email protected] or [email protected]