Latest TCP scuttlebutt

Here's a follow up to this thread since it was suggested that Classic Talk was a more appropriate place to discuss this issue.

The latest scuttlebutt is that what was left of TCP has been sold to another company. All the designs, patents pending, intellectual property, etc., now belong to someone else. If scuttlebutt is true, anyone who's waiting for TCP to get back to them is pretty much SOL.

:notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

This may turn out OK

:banana:
I spoke with a close friend of the TCP owner this past week. Was told not to worry. The company has been sold to a very reputable company that will continue using the TCP name. As such, it has been agreed that all backorders will be shipped within 60 days. Makes sense, if they continue using the TCP name then it is in their best intrest to save face and send out the outstanding orders. I have been waiting for the R&P setup c/w pump since early January. :shrug:

onefast65 said:
:banana:
I spoke with a close friend of the TCP owner this past week. Was told not to worry. The company has been sold to a very reputable company that will continue using the TCP name. As such, it has been agreed that all backorders will be shipped within 60 days. Makes sense, if they continue using the TCP name then it is in their best intrest to save face and send out the outstanding orders. I have been waiting for the R&P setup c/w pump since early January. :shrug:
Unfortunately, Terry's word doesn't mean jack anymore. He's a really nice guy, but with all the crap and deception that's been going on with TCP, the only person I will believe is the new owner. Untill the new owner makes some kind of official announcement that they will assume all liability from TCP as well as fill back orders, I wouldn't hold my breath.