Lets see some pics of 94-98 stangs

8508353239.jpg

6301362447.jpg

Mine :)

• Sponsors (?)

poorcollegekid said:
i will dare say that the 96-8 stang was better looking than the 99-04's...whats everyone elses thoughts on that...not that im biased or anything...
I agree but thats my opinion and taste...I chose to dump 15k into my car last year instead of buying an 04 or 05 GT...I do like the 03/04 Cobra style & Mach 1 also...but as far as GT's go i like this body style except for the hood! the newer version with the scoop is much nicer.

I like the old school look myself. I think the SN 94-98's have more curves on them, which appeal to me more. Although I have seen some sick 99+ GT's that make me jealous. Oh yeah, THESALAD your rims make me jealous.

hey guys, new to the forum and just thought i would contribute a few pics of my '96. I just got it about 2 weeks ago, and i really haven't made any big mods to it yet. How you see it in the picture is basically how i bought it, minus the billet grille and badges. I've got alot in store for it though, so i will be sure to post progress pictures!

mustang001_Small.jpg

mustang004_Small.jpg

mustang002_Small.jpg

mustang005_Small.jpg

2006-03-17-Mustang-010_Small.jpg

2006-03-17-Mustang-009_Small.jpg

Attachments

• mustang001_Small.jpg
    mustang001_Small.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 59
  • mustang004_Small.jpg
    mustang004_Small.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 64
  • mustang005_Small.jpg
    mustang005_Small.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 69
  • mustang002_Small.jpg
    mustang002_Small.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 72
  • 2006-03-17-Mustang-009_Small.jpg
    2006-03-17-Mustang-009_Small.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 2006-03-17-Mustang-010_Small.jpg
    2006-03-17-Mustang-010_Small.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 71
Oh my is that a white top/interior :eek:
When I was shopping for mine the only 2 verts my dealership had was mine..dark green/tan/tan and a triple white...It was sexy but no way could i keep that clean. It must be a bitch...I've already replaced my tan top with black and put in a whole new interior.

droptopponynj said:
Oh my is that a white top/interior :eek:
When I was shopping for mine the only 2 verts my dealership had was mine..dark green/tan/tan and a triple white...It was sexy but no way could i keep that clean. It must be a bitch...I've already replaced my tan top with black and put in a whole new interior.

It goes through my wash process about twice a week :)
It's all in the wrist believe it or not, but you're right, it takes a good eye for scrubbin to keep the top and seats white white white.

this thing is my summer daily driver too :(
maybe that's why i have to wash it so often LOL

droptopponynj said:
I agree but thats my opinion and taste...I chose to dump 15k into my car last year instead of buying an 04 or 05 GT...I do like the 03/04 Cobra style & Mach 1 also...but as far as GT's go i like this body style except for the hood! the newer version with the scoop is much nicer.

I didn't like the '99+ at first but they grew on me and I think they are hot too. But... I think our style is like the Manta Rays of the Corvette styles. We may not necessarily have the fastest stock but the curves are sexy. I would much rather sink some money into this car than buy another pony. I'm happy with my car...

I like the hood with the "nostrils" and I'm going to buy the Saleen "Heat Extractor" hood (cause it still has the "nostrils"). What I didn't like about our cars was the headlights... They look cheap and they look like a beautiful woman that has eyes too close together. My "smoked" headlights took care of that.

Anyone know something good to clean my Magnaflow exhaust tips?

green_fow_six said:
I need to take some new pics but here are some from last year.

s281front.jpg

Beautiful car... I'll probably buy that body kit for mine. But see what I'm saying about the headlights? Time to get rid of those plastic things and get some diamond projectors. IMHO... :flag:

Attachments

• s281front.jpg
    s281front.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 61
green_fow_six said:
I need to take some new pics but here are some from last year.

s281front.jpg

s281sideview.jpg

s281borla.jpg

DSC01397.jpg
What are you doing here? Didn't you make your yearly visit last week? :)

Attachments

• s281borla.jpg
    s281borla.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 68
  • s281sideview.jpg
    s281sideview.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 61
  • s281front.jpg
    s281front.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC01397.jpg
    DSC01397.jpg