Let's see those ugly cars you've taken pics of

• Sponsors (?)

i love when im on a two lane road that goes into one, and the idiot next to me is slightly behind. they should be the one to merge behind me since im the one in front. but nope, they always try to get infront, just so they can feel cool or something. to bad for them that they never succeed.

99GTtony said:
View attachment 489715
Taken about an hour ago on Lake City Way about 3 blocks from Brad's. The clown though he was cool, he revved at me when I was in a turn lane. Then nearly rear ended the car in front of him when the light went green. His stereo was rattling my windows, and he had a screen in the back seat playing rap videos, but no one was in the back.

I live just up the street from Brad's and I see that car a lot. It scars to see that kind of thing on a reguar basis

IICrazy said:
at the supermall in auburn

supermall.jpg

wait are thoes kuhmos? :D :D

i carry my digital camera whenever i go out in the cobra now. always manage to run into someone or someones car worthy of pics/video.

i have a 5 second vid of me beside a mini-van with walmart spinners on it. ill upload it later and post it. everything else i stored away on disc.