lights

MustangLXT

Nov 1, 2004
Florida
I was curious if anyone knows where to get some cheap headlights. I just want the stock ones, nothing special. I already have ultra white bulbs its just that most places i go the lights are close to 50 bucks a piece and that doesn't seem worth it because i dont need wiring or bulbs, just the casing.

• Sponsors (?)

I think Woodster sanded his lenses and they turned out great. If he didnt someone here did and I have been trying to find out who so I could do the same and brighten up my already Bright low beams.

So, whoever did it chime in with the grits I need to use wet and dry.

kiddiccarus said:
I think Woodster sanded his lenses and they turned out great. If he didnt someone here did and I have been trying to find out who so I could do the same and brighten up my already Bright low beams.

So, whoever did it chime in with the grits I need to use wet and dry.

Do you want hominy grits or just plain grits

MustangLXT said:
i want just the housing, I already used some of the plastic polisha and they arent the way i want them.

A freind of mine owns a detail shop, and all he did with mine was hit them with the different paint cutters that he was using on the paint. They came back really well. I can now see at night, but if you can't repair them 5.0 resto our evil bay would be your best bet to find them.

Another question for anyone out there.......... Has anyone used the euro ricer style headlights on the mustang? I am curious how they function rather then look, and if anyone has teamed them up with HID. Out here in the spokane, postfalls area I cant see **** at night. need new options.

stang2.3T said:
A freind of mine owns a detail shop, and all he did with mine was hit them with the different paint cutters that he was using on the paint. They came back really well. I can now see at night, but if you can't repair them 5.0 resto our evil bay would be your best bet to find them.

Another question for anyone out there.......... Has anyone used the euro ricer style headlights on the mustang? I am curious how they function rather then look, and if anyone has teamed them up with HID. Out here in the spokane, postfalls area I cant see **** at night. need new options.

one of my buddies has the ricer lights with Ultra Whites, not HID's, but they are bright as hell. I imagine that HID's would be even brighter.

Pick up any Mustang magazine, they are in there, stock sells for about $$120 or try 5.0 resto
I have polished mine for years, it will last for a while but not long. I use a 1500 grit machine polish desigined for auto clear coat and a 3/8 drill pad

Ponycar said:
Pick up any Mustang magazine, they are in there, stock sells for about $$120 or try 5.0 resto
I have polished mine for years, it will last for a while but not long. I use a 1500 grit machine polish desigined for auto clear coat and a 3/8 drill pad

120 dollars seems steep considering that all I want is plastice lens. I don't want the bulbs or any of the wiring. I was thinking maybe 30 bucks a piece at most. but maybe thats a ridiculous price.