Long Tube Diffrences?

• Sponsors (?)

LM1 + X is going to sound terrible, one of our buddies did it and it was the raspiest sounding crap ever... it was raspier and louder than strait pipes...

theres a guy around here with a bassani x and strait pip all th way back and his is quieter than the LM1 + X-pipe...

dont go x with SLP... youll hate it.

LM1 + X is going to sound terrible, one of our buddies did it and it was the raspiest sounding crap ever... it was raspier and louder than strait pipes...

theres a guy around here with a bassani x and strait pip all th way back and his is quieter than the LM1 + X-pipe...

dont go x with SLP... youll hate it.

i love the sound i got from the X...but i also chose magnaflow as my cat-back instead of the annoying slp lm. i really do hate the sound of that thing.

I have MAC ceramic coated longtubes on mine for over a year & 1/2 and they still still look new. FWIW I gained 30rwhp with the MAC longtubes and VRS O/R X-pipe.

I have the same setup and I love it. minus the blower :D .. u can say what you want, but refer back to my orig post. i know people who HAVE dropped the trans W/O touching the headers, so take that how u want. when my coating starts flaking off, than ill come back and say it. as for now, and from other people i know, they are a great set of headers and fit very well, and gave a nice kick also.