look how gross this is lol

• Sponsors (?)

lol gotta hate when that happens! Hope you're gonna put a bra on that newly painted bumper for those long drives now! Thats a blurry pic, but I love the one in your sig, looks like it means buiness :nice: Its amazing how a new set of headlights just brightens the whole front end up

1TallMF said:
lol gotta hate when that happens! Hope you're gonna put a bra on that newly painted bumper for those long drives now! Thats a blurry pic, but I love the one in your sig, looks like it means buiness :nice: Its amazing how a new set of headlights just brightens the whole front end up
No bra. One guy on here told me it turned his car pink from trapped water and heat. But if it wouldnt do that then Id do it during bug season. They arent that hard to get off. Ive had it painted for a few months and they all come off easily. I think it was the previous owner who let it sit too long with the bugs on it.

I still LOVE those headlights - dont know why (I have clears up front). Yours look exotic.

You can get a clear bra, but it's some pricey stuff (and really should be professionally installed).

No way would I do a material-bra (vs clear 3M stuff) on fresh paint.

Enjoy!

HISSIN50 said:
I still LOVE those headlights - dont know why (I have clears up front). Yours look exotic.

You can get a clear bra, but it's some pricey stuff (and really should be professionally installed).

No way would I do a material-bra (vs clear 3M stuff) on fresh paint.

Enjoy!
Are you talking about that clear liquid stuff? Cause Ive seen this before and was thinking about it.

No, it's not a liquid.. The stuff he is referring to is called "Invisiguard", made by 3M. It is a clear plastic that is adhesived to your front bumper, the front 1/4 or 1/3 or the hood, and for those that have painted mirrors, the frontside of the mirrors. I have worked for a few dealerships, all of who recommend the stuff to customers. You may want to verify this, but it is my understanding that 3M guarantees it never to fade, peel, yellow, or crack.. And it is is practically invisible from a few steps away, hense Invisiguard.. Hope that helps.. :SNSign:

94GTP hit the nail on the head. He can tell you better than I, but it's not cheap (for the material or labor). Neat stuff though.