Look what followed me home.

Spreadman

two wheels
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Houston, TX
Here's what's replacing the vette. :)

mybike.jpg

Not as fast as a busa, but it ain't slow. ;)

• Sponsors (?)

hey nice choice mang gorgeous bike.....what do you think of it so far? Don't know if I'd give up a busa for it....you just need both....I have had a valkyrie i..n the garage for like the last 5 years parked next to my zx10....I've been thinking about something new and those suzuks have caught my eye....... is it sporty handling... relatively speaking of course?

what will those quarter in....upper 11's?

Looks great! I'm pissed at my Suzuki right now...it's having charging issues :notnice:

Hehe, it's funny when people talk about such and such bike being faster because all bikes are WAY too fast! Hell, my little 600cc Suzuki runs low 11's, and would run 10's with more practice. :rlaugh:

Wow. That thing is just incredible looking. I'd totally cruise on one of those, and I'm not much of a bike guy. The only other bike I'd ride, aside from a good ol' Enduro, is a Buell.

I like everything about those M109 expect for that headlight enclosure, if I had one I would be looking into getting that changed really quick.

That is until you realize how well it moves air around you. I like the way it looks, and I'm going to wrap all the white tins in yellow, then eventually powdercoat the wheels black. :)

And no, I didn't trade the vette in on the bike. I traded the vette on this:

house.jpg

The bike is my toy to REPLACE the vette. Regarding the V-Rod guys, I don't harbor any hate. I just get very annoyed with people who don't wear gear while riding. Squids in shorts and tank top. Thanks for raising insurance rates and giving bikers a bad name. Harley guys wearing a doo-rag and muscle shirt. Enjoy the skin cancer and tenitis. Those are my only complaints.

<-------gear snob.