Looking for a good drop

Man I feel like such a n00b for posting this. I did a search and honestly could not find a thread that satisfied my needs, lol.

So yeah, which springs would give my car the best looking drop. H&R, Eibach, too many choices.

My car is a 4x4 someone help me.

n6223721_30202630_9914.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Pokageek said:
So which one gives the car an even rake so it does't look like somebody jacked the rear?
I don't think I have seen a pic yet of a matched set of springs that make the rear look jacked. :shrug: In fact, it seems that the way Mustangs sit once lowered looks like they are squatting in the back compared to the front, not the other way around. (again on a matched set of springs - not coil overs or cut stock springs)

My 95 with Eibach pro-kit 1 1/2" drop all around, but it looked to me like the front was higher and yes I know the tri-bars gotta go but Im savin up for a new set of 18's

View attachment 486001

Now with the sportlines but I have no isolators in the front and steeda x2 ball joints without the spacers and only one isolator in the rear. Dont know the total drop but it shoud be about 2 3/4" in the front and 2 1/4" in the rear, I like the raked look. Does anyone know what the measurement is stock from the ground to the top of the wheel well is so I can find out the total drop?

picture angles are a little differant
View attachment 486003