Looking for Chicago and NW Indiana Mustangs for a rally.

i know about the CMC meet and i will be there, but i was trying to get the guys from stangnet together, just to put a face on the smart a$$ posts. I am thinking April 29th, to stay out of the way of finals for some people, when it's usually already pretty warm. I am also hoping for somewhere in the orland area. the lot at the hooters there is really small, so i dunno if that will work, but i will look around out there and see if we can get anything definite. Shouldnt be a problem finding a spot where they want a bunch of young guys with sports cars...should it???

• Sponsors (?)

Hey I am back in here again.....The last weekend in April sound good to me I am off work.......anyway why not contact hooters in orland and just ask them if its on a weekend the parking lot behind hooters is offices and is usually closed on the weekends...In New Lenox there is a local car show that meets on sunday nights on Rt. 30 by ace hardware and aj's food.....its a huge parking lot actuallly two parking lots can be used...and I think they would love a bunch of stangs coming there.....its def something to think about....any other suggestions lets hear them...........

every friday night the steak and shake at about 161st and harlem in tinley park has a huge car turnout. they have ample parking seeing as how there is the sams club and k-mart parking lots right there and they are always empty at the time where most show up. it would be cool if a bunch of stangs where to just meet up there and a lot of mustangs already show up.