Looking for good II Turnout at New England Shows

Hey all. Just wanted to let you all know that there will be several MCA sponsored shows in New England under the MCCNE. Check the their website out at www.mccne.com, thats the Mustang Car Club of New England. I try to make an appearance at all their events but most of the time I am the only II there! :nonono: They don't take the time to make a Mustang II class since they never get a good turnout olf cars to warrent that. My objective is to remedy that by getting the word out to everybody who visits these forums. We had the New England Nationals last year which netted 5 IIs! Unheard of most of the time. The most we have seen at regular shows are 4. My friend got his green 78 coupe restored and ready for the shows. My red and white 2+2 looks better then ever! Unlike last winter when it was a wrecked mess. :mad:
There is a show coming up on July 18th in Foxboro Mass where the Patriots play. A dealership called Rodman Ford. I am hoping that we can make a good showing there. Even if we get looped into a class of fox bodies, I want the officals to know that we DO infact exist. I talked to the President of the club Jim Silverman and he always encourages IIs to come.
We need to make a presense in NE. When they do in fact add a MII class, cars actually show up! I have met some great friends that these shows and encourage all who live nearby to attend the MCCNE events. I hope to see you all there.
:flag:

• Sponsors (?)