Looking For Low 13's High 12's?

I Have A 92 Lx, With Flowtech Shorties Orh-pipe And Flowmaster Exhaust. The Everything Else Is Stock. I Wanted To Know What It Would Take To Get A High 12 Low 13 Second Street Car.

I Want Close To 400rwhp And Still Have Good Streetability. Any Help Would Be Great.

Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I HAVE AN AUTO, SO I WAS THINKING ABOUT PUTTING 3.73 's AND A 2400 STALL IN.

I WAS THINKING ABOUT GOING FORCED INDUCTION BUT THAT WON'T BE FOR A LITTLE WHILE.

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT A GOOD STREET/STRIP CAM WOULD BE AND THEN I WILL BE PUTTING THE BBK INTAKE SETUP ON IN A FEW WEEKS.

MY CAR IS ACTUALLY AND LX.

All that power won't do you much good without the suspension to get it to the ground. I would build a good base before you go with alot of power. No good just spinning tires. Also you should get good tires you will need both to get you down the track.sub-frames would be good to

Trick Flow has two top end kits one has the street heat intake and the other one has the track heat intake. It consists of Twisted wedge heads, Stage one cam, Intake, timing chain, pushrods and roller rockers. It also comes with gaskets but not all of them. I bought a timing cover gasket , water pump gasket, and thermostat gasket. The street heat kit is rated at 350hp and 370tq and the track heat kit is rated at 360hp and 350 tq. You will need to get an oil filler kit as well. Nice kit for the money. I also replaced the lifters but probably could have used old ones.

sorry about the caps lock. I was thinking about 8-10 psi if I am going to do the supercharger.

also:

e303 cam
1.6 rockers
2400 stall
3.73's
upper&lower intake
bigger MAF

Of course, suspension mods and sticky's

what kind of times would I be looking at with this setup?

Or what other kind of setups like this would be good?

just make sure you have a healthy motor .
slap a nice set of heads on eldebrock or tfs or afr. and a matching intake manifold on .
do you tranny and gears mod and make sure u have supporting bolt ons .

thats what it took me to go a 12.80 at 108 with a 2.0 60ft in street trim on baby 235 street tires and thats with a stock cam .
i nice h/c/i set up with a nice trans set up and good tire acan take you to the low 12's now ad a lil boost or nice shot to that and your pushing low 11's high 10's arent out of reach .

Thanks alot everyone!

I am having a little problem manual shifting with my AOD. It seems when I shift from 1st to 2nd it goes into 3rd. my rpm's lower. and feels like it's slippin.

Just curious if it is supposed to be shifted a certain way or not. the guy I bought the car from said that if I leave the car in 1st it will shift to 2nd by itself but I figured he didn't know what he was talking about. So I never tried it.

Thanks