looking to buy 94/95 Cobra. also anyone have exhaust clips?

Black331Stang

Apr 29, 2003
Long Island, NY
hey whats up guys, im from over in the 5.0 forums, recently sold my car and i think i want my next car to be a 94 or 95 cobra. is either year better then the other? any advice u guys could give me on anything about these cars would be great. i only have like 5-6000 to spend right now and have seen a few decent cars but they have high mileage. If i wait till the spring i may be able to afford the 8-10000 that they go for tho. Im looking at a nice red/tan 95 cobra right now i think i can get for 5000 but it has 120k on it. Would you guys stay away from that?

ANYWAY, what i posted about. if any of u guys have clips of your exhaust on a 94 or 95 cobra please post em up. thanks for any help! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

One difference between the 94's and 95's is that the 95's have a "SVT" badge next to the driver's side taillight...the 94's have nothing. I like having the SVT badge personally. I don't have any exhaust clips though, sorry. When or if you get a 94-95, remember there is a 94-95 Tech and 94-95 Talk section on StangNet too. I spend way more time in those 2 forums than in the SVT forums...I just check here once in a while cuz it's usually 4.6 cobra stuff.

Cobra query

Hey,

I'm pretty sure that the differences between '94 and '95 Cobras are subtle cosmetic ones. Another one is the sideskirts: 95 has a splash guard on the front of the sideskirt leading up to the front wheelwell and the '94 doesn't. As far as "SVT" badging goes, you can find plenty of ones you like at www.50resto.com, www.ageclassic.com, www.uprproducts.com, and classicdesignconcepts.com.

If you want good exhaust clips....go to www.mustangexhaust.com
It might be a little tough to find the actual clips, but hang in there, the link for them is there somewhere in the forums section.

I'm sure they'll have something for you. Most sound clips are of stnags with modified exhaust, but I don't think anyone would want to keep stock exhaust after hearing these clips. This is the way I chose my exhaust. ('96 Cobra with all Bassani :nice:

Maybe I got lucky, but I bought my brothers 94 cobra with 150K.
He had put in the tranny and clutch, as well as 3.55s last year, and
the car runs good. I wont be putting a supercharger or anything,
but the car was a good price and runs good as a daily driver.

With everything I was planning on doing to the car anyways, who
cares about the mileage.