Looking to buy an 06 GT

I'm pretty sure I'm going to go buy an 06 GT next weekend. I currently have an 02 GT, and its a BLAST!! Had a supercharger, exhaust, etc on it....so it was pretty fast. However, I love the new body style and I think its time to upgrade. I have a couple questions though...

1. I have a Steeda short throw shifter on my GT right now, can I use it on the 06 GT??? I believe the trans is the same (T3650)
2. Wheels...can I buy the regular deep dish wheels made for the 94-04 Mustangs and use them on the new GT?
3. I'm a speed freak, so 300 hp isn't enough for me. What is the deal with the Saleen supercharger and warranty? Is it warrantied by Ford dealers?
4. What kind of horsepower and quarter mile times are most pulling off with supercharged 3V's??

Thanks guys!!

• Sponsors (?)

ill answer the first two...

1. the shifters are different the new chassis uses a remote mounted shifter.

2. you can use the previous style wheels, but they will stick out farther in the wheel well.

as far as the saleen warranty, if it is installed by a ford dealer, you get some kind of warranty. installed by you and no warranty. someone that actually has the kit could answer this for you a little better.

power output from superchargers ranges from 400 rwhp to over 550 rwhp, depending on brand, tune, and the number of pounds of boost.