SOLD Lots Of Springs + Shocks + Misc Crap

Discussion in 'Suspension Parts' started by 95PGTTech, Jun 27, 2014.

1. 95PGTTech

95PGTTech Member

All prices are OBO + shipping. Need this stuff gone, definitely willing to take offers on multiple items or picked up items (Bordentown NJ or Princeton NJ)! Please be respectful with offers, I think they are already pretty low (example: do not offer $20 for a set of springs. Do you really feel it is worth the time and money to find a box and drive to the post office to ship a set of springs and have a profit of $4?)

Maximum Motorsport front spring set for SN95 coupe
    $50
    [​IMG]

Unknown brand aftermarket front spring set (shorter)
    $50
    [​IMG]

unknown brand aftermarket lowering front and rear spring set for SN95 coupe, appear to be never installed
    $100
    [​IMG]

Competition Engineering shocks, unknown
    $50
    [​IMG]

MMCA-1 kit
    make offer

[​IMG]

Random collection of poly spring bushings (4 coils, 4 uppers) - if memory serves me correctly, these are MM - not pictured is two front poly upper shock bushings/bumpstops
    make offer
    [​IMG]

4.6L mounts for AJE K member
    $25
    [​IMG]

DEPO clear projector headlights and corners for SN95, never installed on a car. Comes with 9005/9006 conversion kit and replacement pigtails for corner lenses (stock SN95 ALWAYS break).
    $100
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Paypal, cash, personal check, money order, the usual. Feedback here, SVTP, sn95forums, eBay, etc. all 100%.
  2. 95PGTTech

95PGTTech Member

Update: must go, last day in garage is July 31. Cars and most tools will be gone by July 14 and I won't be around there much longer.
    Taking any offers on items picked up (cash). Otherwise stuff is going in the recycle pile, takes up too much space.