loud deep exhaust ?'s....

ive got bbk el shorties, offroad catless h-pipe, and 40 series flows and the sound is awesome.

you can hear it from a mile away (literally had people hear me getting on it), but its not obnoxious or anything in the car or around it.

i have a very high overdrive so even with 3:55's i do like 1600 rpm at 75 so noise at cruising isin't a problem. before my new trans with the od though, i did around 2000, and it would drone a little bit but not much.

good overall exhaust, i daily drive it.

• Sponsors (?)

L8 MUSL said:
What's up? :shrug:
I sent sound clips to three of you but never heard what any of you thought?

Sorry about that... it got sent to my junkmail box... sounds good :)

what did you make on that dyno run?... just curious... and what was all done to the car at the time?

edit: forgot to say how it sounded lol... it sounded good but the rollers kinda got in the way noise wise.

NightLife said:
Sorry about that... it got sent to my junkmail box... sounds good :)what did you make on that dyno run?... just curious... and what was all done to the car at the time?

Thanks, it made 300rwhp and 361 ftlbs.
306 with a Schneider cam, stock heads (exhaust ports opened up a little) Powerdyne BD11A (only making 6psi of boost @ 5400rpm on that run) upr powerpipe, 80mm maf, 70mm TB, Typhoon intake, 30lbers, 6to1 fmu, 190lph fuel pump, MSD6BTM set at 1.5, and abunch of other bolt ons that don't really have much to do with the end results.
It's screaming out for some real heads!