love it when my car breaks down..really

well i was pulling my car into the shop because i thought i had a bad tierod end...well i need ball joints,sway bar end links,in tie rods,outter tie rods, rotors, calipurs, pads, brake lines, and rebuild my back brakes....well im kinda like damn thaqt sucks..well anyways i get all moog suspension parts ( there pretty damn good) so i was fine but my tires where bald.... real bad... so i was driving my dads jeep then my parents got in a fight and then my mom just gave me her credit card and i was like go get some new tires because your dad is bitching abotu driving the jeep and i asked her what my limits were and she said she doesnt care. so i started walking out the door and before i got out she said no toyo proxes... so i got yokohomas witch are workin great.so those where free becasue i borke them... when i get the the shop i get in my car to brong it on to get the new tires on well the clutch goes to the floor and doesnt come back the clutch quadrent broke... i called my mom and told her abotu it and how im still gonna have to drive the jeep and she was like fucq that!.. buy what ever you need. so i called upr products got there triple hook, firewall adj., and cable. by the way it makes the pedal feel alot better.. but anyways i really like how my mom helped me out with my car falling apart and not just trying to find the cheapest junk out there.....i wonder what would happen if i told her my cyl. heads are cracked (cough trickflow cough cough)

• Sponsors (?)

yea sorry about that i havnt slept in like two days

did you buy some of this with the card.
methamphetamines.jpg

^ hahahahahah. Your lucky man, I've never had my parents help me out with my car, on a few occasions i can think of when they helped me. All the things that you are replaceing is giving me memories of high school and how many times I thought my car was gonna fall apart.