lowered car but back isnt as low as i want it: can i remove isolaters?

• Sponsors (?)

I took them out from all the corners to make it sit level. The only thing that will happen is you might hear more road noise but i dont notice it.

Nothing can be harmed...i been rollin like this for about a year now.

its pretty much just the spring completely compressing and no rubber to absorb that. thats how mine is and lately ive been thinking about getting bigger isolators to make my rear sit up a tiny bit higher

When I put in my Steeda Sports, the rear did sit a little higher than I wanted. After a couple weeks it did settle down a bit and I am happy with the level. I'd give it a bit of time and then see what you think.

If you must remove isolators, you'd be best off if you only remove 1 per spring, like just the lowers and not the tops. You then get some NVH isolation.

Rick

See my car sat higher in the front than the rear so I took out the tops figuring on no road debris can really get up there versus sitting on the lower. now that I'm looking at it, a PC mouse pad would be perfect material. It would get the job done it would isolate just enough and it would let the car drop a bit more.

Dont know what they do prolly just keep the spring from shifting..... But how long ago did you put the lowering springs on? Mine took about 300 miles before they finally settled all the way down. Ended up about a 1/2 lower than the day I installed them.

sounds good to me, the back was easy as hell to do anyways, so taking it apart would not take long, its only two bolts that need to be undone on each side, both shock bolts.