LT install Pictures

Lsredy2kstang

Look, I'm special, dammit
Nov 29, 1999
Woodstcock, Georgia
Video and complete pictures will be coming tomorrow after I hit the exhaust shop! I have to get a leak fixed with some bending and welding!

Enjoy and questions?

T

Attachments

• S5300005_2.jpg
    S5300005_2.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 159
  • S5300009_3.jpg
    S5300009_3.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 148
  • Sponsors (?)

Lsredy2kstang said:
Video and complete pictures will be coming tomorrow after I hit the exhaust shop! I have to get a leak fixed with some bending and welding!

Enjoy and questions?

T
Sweet, I didnt know they made longtubes for the v6. How much did they run you and be sure to post up more pics and a vid

I am a MAC Dealer so they are MAC for they are really the only ones that make a LT for the V6.

Lets see, i am typing here at 645 adn going to teh exhaust shop first thing this morning. hope to be home by 11am with a completed car!

THe total install time for what we did was around 4.5 hrs. The Xpipe is installed just not in any of the pictures that I posted.

Well, here is the thing.

On the first setup of Stock Headers, High Flow Hpipe and Catback

Pro:
sounded great
Can be done in teh driveway
Sounded great
good performance enhancement
Environmentally freindly with the cats
Held up extremely well in all kinds of weather

Cons:
Environmentally friendly
LOUD but probably due to the exhuast leaks (2) that i did not know were there until taking it off!
Sounded great under all RPMS!

NEW SETUP:

Best performance out there wiht the LT, Xpipe and catback
Sounds great at idle not too loud inside the car at cruising rpms and screams at WOT!
No restrictions now baby!
FOr the money, Go with LT/Xpipe and catback

You can get all this stuff from a MAC Dealer near you or not.

Oh, I am a MAC Dealer hit me up wiht more questions about thier Exhuast and what they offer!

Travis